Saturday, June 03, 2006

let me be your Angel

I can hear you whispering into my ears
Your eyes are looking down as you are thinking about your words
I can hear your slow breath into my ears
...

I can read the stars in your eyes
... watching me, charming, watching me...

It's cold outside, but the stories are keeping me awake
letting me know that you are holding me so tenderlly
I can read your story in your face
So much kindness in your smile....
[I love you]
I forgot all the pain.
and you,
I want to tell you how special you are...
...free...

I'm affraid of tomorrow. how would it be ?

let me be your angel....
I'll show you the sky....
beyond heaven
let me be your angel,
I'll tell you my story,
I'll tell you what I read in your eyes.
I'll tell you
what it is that you're thinking
I'll tell you... who you are.